Please enquire regarding availability and freight costs.
- 240cm (L) x 100cm (W) x 78cm (H)
- Hand-made from recycled elm wood to add a rustic touch
- Individually handcrafted for an old charm unique to every piece
- Untreated natural finish to showcase the reclaimed wood
- Strong and sturdy elm construction for incredible durability
- Vintage-inspired triangular legs for lasting support
- Minor assembly required
Note: The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The table's are hand made and have been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The table will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacture defects.